Β-glucanase enzyme find extensive application in industries like - brewing, food, textile and agriculture as β-glucans are one of the main component of cell wall, they comprises of around 70% of the non-starch polysaccharides content of cell wall.
- pH: 3.5 - 5.5
- Temperature: 55-70°C
- Used in the brewing industry for enhancing the yield of fermented products.
- Used in feed additives and food supplements for improving the nutritional value of the feed/food.
- Used as pest control agents in agriculture as it easily kills the pest by degrading their cell wall.
- It is also used in agriculture to enhance the germination properties of seeds.
More products from Bioven Ingredients
Transglutaminase enzyme catalyses the bond formation between free amino acids causing inter- or intra-molecular cross linking in proteins which enhances the color, texture and solidness of the substrate/product. They are of huge significance in food industry and most widely used on soy, casein, gluten, etc. q...More info
Amylase enzyme are a class of enzymes which catalyses the hydrolysis of starch and convert it into simple and soluble sugar molecules, mainly maltose (maltose is made of two glucose molecules). There are around 19 microbial enzymes which are classified as amylase.
There are ...
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Baker's yeast/Brewing yeast)
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the most widely used microbial strain all over the world since many centuries, knowingly or unknowingly. This strain has its applications in various industries like brewery, fermentation, bakery, feed, bio-remediation and many others. It is commonly known as Baker’s yeast or Brewer...More info
Also known as peptidase, protease enzyme is a multifunctional enzyme with wide array of use in many industries and home chores also. It is a part of the hydrolase enzyme family which breaks down the proteins. Protease breaks the peptide bond present in the proteins and converts the protein into smaller polype...More info
Cellulose is the most abundant natural polymer on earth and cellulase catalyses the hydrolysis of this cellulose. Cellulase converts insoluble cellulose into soluble sugars. Cellulase is extensively used in textile, paper & pulp, detergent, food and leather industry.
Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme like papain with significance in medical ailment. It is extracted from the pineapple juice from its fruits,leaves and stems. Main industries where bromelain enzyme is used are - pharmaceutical, tenderization, food, detergent, cosmetics and textile. In cosmetics, bromelai...More info
Are you a supplier?
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation