2. Help protect healthy cells and inactivate infectious viruses
3. Ward off flu infections quickly.
4. Help when treatment for cancer and AIDS.
5. Strong natural antioxidant
6. Diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-catarrhal
|Details||Elderberry (Sambucus nigra L.) is found in Europe and western Asia; with black berries. This is the species most often used medicinally. Elderberry (Sambucus nigra L.) contains concentrated amounts of vitamin C, flavinoids, fruit acids, and anthocyanin pigments. It is also an excellent source for vitamins A and B and may also have antiviral properties. Elderberry's use as a flu remedy dates back to ancient Roman times. There is new evidence concluding that elderberry consumption will improve flu symptoms within three days. It has been proven effective against eight different strains of influenza. This fact alone gives it a stronger record than any synthetic vaccine being offered at a clinic.
As elderberries have great value in fighting flu and other similar viruses. Elderberry extract could help break fevers because it promotes profuse sweating, Now, elderberry is gaining popularity as an effective supplement for fighting colds and flus, and primarily recognized as providing natural s
More products from Baoji Oasier Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.
Anthocyanidins 25% UV
Anthocyanins/Anthocyanosides 36% HPLC
Anthocyanidins 10%25% UV
1. Strong natural anti-oxidant.
2. Suppressing cancer cells.
3. Suppress human colon or colorectal cancers.
Cinnamon extract reduces risk of diabetes and heart disease
A recent study headed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has identified a link between cinnamon intake and reduced risk of diabetes and heart disease. According to the research, water-soluble cinnamon extract, which is high in antioxida...
Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon L.) possess natural astringency, it contain PACs that prevent the adhesion of bacteria to the lining of the urinary tract. Cranberry Extract is also used for the prevention stomach ulcers and dental diseases.
5%~50% Proanthocyanidin by UV...
Garlic (Allium sativa), is a plant with long, flat grasslike leaves and a papery hood around the flowers. The stalk rises directly from the flower bulb, which is the part of the plant used as food and medicine. The bulb is made up of many smaller bulbs covered with a papery skin known as cloves.
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation