FONDANT LIGHT - Low-calorie with tasty-looking finish
- It provides at least 35% less calories than traditional fondant.
- Due to its lower content in sugar (35%), it can be considered as a product with reduced sugar content.
- The coating and decoration finish is similar to traditional fondant.
- Due to the light/refreshing properties of its ingredients, it can mean a sensory advantage if it is used in coatings with original flavours such as mint/chocolate, citrus, strawberry, mojito, etc.
More products from Zukan
FOSVITAE® - FOSVITAE® PLUS 95%
Natural and healthy fiber now with higher sugar reduction power.
FOSVITAE PLUS 95% is an exclusive product of Zukán made from the soluble fibre of cane sugar. It is intended to act as a substitute of sugar, polyols and fats, as well as having a higher fibre content. Thanks to its high content of Fructo...
Fosfruit® is a complete 100% natural sweetener ingredient ideal for replacing sugar. It is a 100% natural ingredient composed of Fosvitae®, the exclusive fibre from Zukán, and natural extract from fruit that provides the needed sweetness without adding sugar to your creati...
It is a polyol obtained from starch that provides products with a sweet, fresh and nice flavour. It is very versatile, it can be used in any food or drink for diabetics or in dietary products as a sugar substitute.
It is served in liquid format, which makes its homogenisation easier.
Maltitol is a member of the polyol family extracted from starch. It is a sweetener very commonly used as a traditional sugar substitute in the production of sweet sugar-free products, since it has a behaviour very similar to sucrose, and in dietary products.
It is served in liquid format, whi...
Our maltitol and sorbitol mix is an option to enjoy the benefits of products while optimising costs. The synergy produced when mixing maltitol and sorbitol enhances the sweetening power of each individual product, so with less amount of product we can obtain the same sweetening power.
It is ser...
LYLIO® - Liquid Raw Cane Sugar
Liquid raw cane sugar is produced by making the whole cane sugar undergo a dissolution, filtering and decolourisation process by means of physical and non-chemical procedures.
Its big advantage is that it is colourless, which facilitates its use in a wide range of products for which the traditio...
Products from other suppliers
Reifon® Soy Protein Crisps
Affron®. -DEPRESSION, ANXIETY AND SLEEP DISORDERS - SAFFRON EXTRACT
JOHA®- Emulsifying salts for processed cheese
Soluble Fish Protein Hydrolysate (SPH)
Collagen Peptide with Rosehip Extract and Vitamin C
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier?
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation