Guar gum powder (Natural)
- Application: thickening, emulsifying, binding agent, stabilization, gelling agent
- Widely used natural food ingredient in For bakery, dairy products,frozen foods,Ice-cream,noodles,pasta, Beverages,Concentrates,Puddings,Jams,Jellies,Fruitspreads, Ketchup,Sauce,Dressings,Confections, Etc.
- Appearance: white - creamish powder. Odour and taste: neutral, characteristic. Contact us for more information.
- Quality & Grades :
- 8000 cps , 7000 cps , 6000 cps , 5000 cps , 4000 cps , 3500 cps etc.
|Categories||Binders; Emulsifiers; Stabilizers and Thickeners|
|Measured In||Kgs; Tons|
|Selling Points||Halal Ingredients; International Approvals/Standards; Kosher Ingredients; Natural Ingredients; Packaging; Place of Origin; Price; Product Features; Product Performance; Prompt Delivery; Quality Service; Sustainability|
More products from Indian Hydrocolloids
Indian hydrocolloids offers a wide range of food products which includes guar splits. It is used as a main product for different industrial uses while churi and korma are used as cattle feed. Application: Packing & storage: 50 kg pp bags, with pp liner, 1000 kg big bags, cold and dry conditions, sealed pa...More info
Indian hydrocolloids offers a wide range of food products which includes cassia gum. It has its origin in the forests of central india. It is not cultivated or grown in farms. Application: Grade E-427 for food applications , as a thickener,emulsifier, stabilizer, gelling agent ...More info
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation