KSM-66 Ashwagandha is a botanical ingredient that is 100% natural, heavily investigated in published clinical trials, backed by 28 quality certifications and produced by a company driven by corporate social responsibility and sustainable, organic farming.
It's clinically proven to help:
(1) Reduce stress, anxiety, cortisol levels
(2) Enhance memory and cognition
(3) Increase endurance, strength, muscle size and muscle recovery rate
(4) Improve sexual function health in both men and women
KSM-66 is already used in more than 700 products from major supplement companies across the globe like GNC, CVS, Costco, Weider, Bodybuilding.com, Thorne, Cellucor, P&G, Garden of Life, Salus, NBTY, Atrium, Swisse and Olimp Labs to name a few.
It is a botanical with the highest number of certifications. Our manufacturing has gone through the most extensive inspections and safety assessments in our industry for the labels of GMP (USP, NSF, NPA-UL, WHO), 100% USDA Organic, Non-GMO (Non-GMO Project Verified), Gluten Free (by GFCO), BSCG-drug free, Kosher, Halal, HACCP and several others.
Our science team calls KSM-66 'World's Best Ashwagandha' for four reasons:
(1) KSM-66 has the highest concentration of all major full-spectrum root extracts available on the market and the highest bioavailability too.
(2) KSM-66 has the most extensive set of research studies and clinical trials. We have 24 studies: 10 published studies, 6 additional studies completed and in peer review and 8 ongoing studies.
(3) We are the only major branded ashwagandha maker in the world with its own farms, labs, manufacturing, and distribution. Because of the tight vertical integration, we are able to ensure excellent quality and pricing.
(4) KSM-66 has a neutral taste making it an excellent choice for food and beverage manufacturers.
|Sales markets||Africa; Asia; Australia; Central/South America; Eastern Europe; Middle East; North America; Western Europe|
|Affiliated categories:||Botanical Extracts More|
Our Top products
KSM-66 Ashwagandha extract
Ixoreal Biomed's award-winning KSM-66 ashwagandha is the highest-concentration, full-spectrum, and highly bio-available root extract of ashwagandha, an adaptogenic herb and the most important botanical from the 5000 year old Indian system of medicine called Ayurveda. Now in about 650 products, it is t...More info
News about KSM-66 Ashwagandha
26 Nov 2021
Ashwagandha: An herb poised for continued success
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, Dunal) is one of the most revered Indian botanical plants today and is the flagship herb of Ayurveda for over five millennia.Read more
16 Nov 2021
How to select the Best Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is the most revered botanical in Ayurveda, where it is also referred to as the Prince of Herbs because of its impressively broad range of therapeutic benefits. In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha exemplifies the very essence of the prophylactic and restorative approach to health.Read more
15 Nov 2021
Why KSM-66 is considered The World's Best Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha has been prized in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine for its health-giving properties for over thousands of years. Made from the root of the Withania somnifera Dunal plant, it is enjoying a recent surge in demand as consumers around the world look for natural solutions to health and wellness, particularly adaptogens that promote balance within the body and help the body adapt to stressful conditions. The recent boom in consumer ...Read more
13 May 2019
Ashwagandha: Navigating European regulations
The European market for supplements and herbal medicinal products continues to grow, offering suppliers and manufacturers new business and product development opportunities. Ashwagandha—an herbal extract in use for over 3,000 years—is attracting growing interest because of its clinically-backed benefits in addressing modern ailments.Read more