MILKANA® MILK ANALYZERS
- Produced based upon Ultra-Sound system technology
- 12V power cable for car use
- Small quantity of milk required (20 ml)
- No acid or other chemicals are used for measuring
- LCD screen
- Easy to use and clean
- Low power consumption
- PC or printer connection (RS 232)
- Data collection system (120 analyze records)
- CIP cleaning system
- Technical services and spare part guarantee
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America|
More products from Mayasan AS
Microbial Rennet - VALIREN®
Valiren® is a food grade enzyme derived through the controlled fermentation of special strains of Rhizomucor miehei. It contains the specific protease activity that makes it effective as a milk clotting enzyme. Valiren® complies with FCC recommended specifications for food grade enzymes.
100% Fermentation Produced Chymosin - RENMAX®
Fermented rennet is pure chymosin enzyme produced from special strains through controlled fermentation. Renmax® is available in several activities and in liquid and powder forms. Our products are Kosher and Halal certified.More info
Calf Rennet - REN-NA
Renna® is produced through continuous extraction and membrane column filtration process from bobby calf stomachs. The active enzymes in Renna® are chymosin and bovine pepsin. Renna® is free from microbial coagulant, swine pepsin and DNA recombinant chymosin. For this reason, Renna® is the ...More info
Lactase Enzyme - Mayalact®
MAYALACT® is a unique, high-purity, neutral, lactose-reducing liquid enzyme product used for the production of high-quality, lactose reduced milk and milk-based products. By treating milk and milk-based products with MAYALACT®, the lactose is degraded into a mixture consisting primarily of gluco...More info
PIMALAC® - (50% Natamycin (Pimaricin) - 50% Lactose)
Pimalac® is an antimycotic preservative natural substance produced by fermentation ofStreptomyces natalensis. Active substance of pimalac is natamycin (pimaricin). It contains at least 55% active natamycin.
Benefits: • Pimalac® is effective against a broad list of mould, fungi, and yeast ...
Are you a supplier?
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation