New HTST/UHT service unit from Armfield increases flexibility of R&D24 Jun 2019
With the food and drinks industry advancing faster than ever, the innovation department at Armfield has been busy to foresee future trends before they arrive.
The newly developed FT74XA HTST/UHT service unit is a versatile, mobile system that hugely increases the flexibility of R&D, related to HTST/UHT of a variety of liquid products. It is designed to fit into a laboratory setting while still giving you the results you can expect on a production line.
With increased flow, heat transfer area, heating capacity and space optimisation, this is the system of choice for many leading brands in Food and Beverage industry.
Some of the new features:
- Improved process control and response times
- Easily adaptable for different configurations
- Ergonomic design
- Clear datalogging
- Higher thermal efficiency
- Increased effectiveness of CIP
- Filling and monitoring easier and quicker
- CIP pump within unit frame
- Much higher flow rates
- Easy to connect in-line
- Rapid Start-up
- Lower response time to set point changes
- Closer control over preheat temperature
Are you a supplier?
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation