PERUVIAN NATURE® is the leading Peruvian company dedicated to the production and marketing of dehydrated superfoods that serve as raw material for the food production and manufacturing industries for direct use by the consumer.
- WHAT DO WE BELIEVE IN? We believe in doing things well and consciously. Conscious of the work we carry out and of the process this entails, of that which surrounds us, and of the consequences of what we do. This way of thinking and acting forms the foundation of everything we do at Peruvian Nature. Our reasoning is simple. We can explain. It is the result of working in a respectful way and investing love and passion in everything we do, however small it may be. Because when you work this way, the results are impressive. Not only for you but for the people and the environment that surrounds you.
- Roots & pods: Maca, yacon, sweet potato, and ginger.
- Fruits & vegetables: Goldenberry, lucuma, camu camu, banana and blueberry.
- Medicinal herbs: Cat's claw, chuchuhuasi, stone breaker, graviola leaves and huanarpo macho.
- Grains & Seeds: Purple corn, fava beans
- Special products: Sea moss, dragon's blood, aseptic juices and pulps.
Our product line:
- Bulk and private label.
- Presentations: dehydrated, powder (raw, gelatinized, OSS), extract, concentrate juice, syrup and more.
- Visit us: www.peruviannature.com
|Sales markets||Africa; Asia; Central/South America; Eastern Europe; North America; Western Europe|
|Primary business activity||Raw Material Supplier|
|Affiliated categories:||Antioxidant |Nutrients |Proteins More|
Our Top products
Peruvian Nature offers a wide variety of products which includes Maca. One of our main products. Natural energizer due to its high contents of amino acids, essential minerals and phytonutrients. Part used: Root. Presentation: Maca Powder | Maca Premium OSS Powder | Maca Gelatinized Powder | Maca HP (High P...More info
Camu camu is a small, sour fruit native to the Amazon rainforest. It's renowned for its exceptionally high vitamin C content, making it a potent natural source of this essential nutrient. its potential health benefits, include immune support and antioxidant properties. Part used: Fruit | Reg...More info
Lucuma, an Incan superfood enjoyed for centuries, is a symbol of longevity and fertility. It's rich in essential nutrients and contains beta-carotene, an antioxidant that slows aging. Part used: Fruit | Presentations: Lucuma powder| Uses and applications: Smothies . Yogurts. Liquor...More info