Taste Balancing Solutions - Organic Certified & Compliant Solutions

Product description

According to the new EU organic regulation, from the beginning of 2022 at least 95% of a natural flavor in food and beverages must always come from the named source. The remaining 5%, for example in the standardization of flavor, may come from other, but also natural sources. 
In order to continue to meet consumer taste preferences while reducing sugar content in organic beverages, Symrise has developed organic-compliant solutions that balance flavor 
and come from organic raw materials.

Read more

Specifications

Categories Algae; Amino Acids; Analysis

More products from Symrise & Diana Food

View all our products (52)

Products from other suppliers

Taste Balancing Solutions - Organic Certified & Compliant Solutions

Contact information

Address

Telephone

Website

View all contact information