Vaucluse Provence Attractivité
Meet our team of experts to :
- develop high-performant plant-based ingredients thanks to our technical platform (PEEV) and University (GREEN)
- access to the french market thanks to TERRALIA cluster
- find the right solutions to set up in France (real estate, fundings, partners…) thanks to Vaucluse Provence Attractivité (VPA)
WHO ARE WE ?
Vaucluse Provence Attractivité (VPA) – the economic development agency for the Vaucluse, Southern France. Located in the heart of Provence, this area has a rich academic and industrial ecosystem in the sector of food ingredients and nutraceuticals. VPA provides customized support for companies wishing to expand or set up their activities in France.
THE PEEV (Plateforme d’éco-extraction de Valréas) is a tool for development and transfer of eco-friendly plant extraction technologies. PEEV offers on the same site, innovative eco-friendly technologies (liquefied gazes, ultrasound, subcritical water, as well as the agro-solvent extraction) through semi-industrial pilot equipment.
TERRALIA TERRALIA is a french Cluster for agriculture and food vegetal sectors. Our network gathers 270 members - companies, research and training partners - with expertise in food processes and agriculture for vegetal sectors, including green extraction and development of natural ingredients.
We support our members to boost innovation and foster economic development.
GREEN Extraction Laboratory at Avignon University-France, international scientific leader in the area of green extraction of natural products: innovative techniques, alternative solvents and original procedures.
*Conference in FIE 2017*
CLEAN LABEL & NATURAL INGREDIENTS Day one (28/11) - 10.50 to 13.30 Discovery Theatre
"Green Extraction of food ingredients and natural products: moving from academia to innovative and large scale applications" Pr. Farid Chemat director from GREEN, with a testimony from Alain Etievant, CEO, L'atelier du fruit.
*Start-up innovation challenge* FI&NI 2017
This year, our team supports the second edition of the Start-up Innovation Challenge, held during the Fi Europe & Ni.
|Sales markets||Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia, Australia, North America, Africa, Central/South America|
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation