What does Tapiocaline do for your formulations ?
- Fat reducer : up to 50 % fat cut with NO taste impact
- Cost cutter : thanks to its 5-time water retention power (yield improvments)
- Process helper : cold & hot texturization, helps shaping & conveying
- Texture improver : even better succulence by bringing extra juiciness, creaminess and softness ; mimics fat seeds
- Shinier effect : because it is transparent
Tapiocaline for which applications ?
- Ready-made dishes, tumbled meat
- Spreads (fish based, vegetable based)
- Vegan cold cuts
- Low fat gluten free pastries
- Fruit purees
- Low fat dairies
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America|
|End-Use Categories||Bakery; Dairy; Desserts / ice cream; Frozen food; Meat & meat products; Pet Food / Animal Nutrition; Ready meals; Sauces & Seasoning; Seafood|
|Certifications||Health & Safety (GMP, HAACP and equivalents); Kosher; Organic|
More products from Tipiak Epicerie SAS
TAPIOCA PF 542
Partially pre-gelatinized tapioca starch
100 % tapioca-based
Produced in France by Tipiak, since 1967
The coarsest particle size of TapiocalineTM (sieve < 6 mm)
Gelatinization rate higher than native tapioca starch
Powerfull process helper, easy to process and develops vis...
SPECIALINE® is a high performance reticulated and stabilized
tapioca starch which develops a high viscosity
once cooked even in high-shearing process. Declaration : modified starch, or E1442.
It brings benefits in finished products for :
- Product quality ...
Products from other suppliers
Conventional Indonesian/PNG Vanilla Extract
Cartidyss, much more than collagen peptides
Crystalline Fructose (LEVOSWEET)
Oat Milk Powders [Enzymatic]
Amino Acids -BCAA, L-Arginine, Creatine Monohydrate and L-Glutamine
SALTWELL® Regular. Sea salt with 35% less sodium, natural grain size incl anticaking silicon dioxide.
WAXY CORN STARCH
CARAMELISED MILK POWDER