Testing for substances banned in sport
- This service meets the needs of manufacturers and brands looking for assurance that products do not contain unsafe levels of contaminants, and sports organizations and legal representatives looking to support athletes who use supplements.
- NSF screens for the presence of a wide range of substances banned in sport, including anabolic agents, stimulants, diuretics and SARMS.
- We use innovative filtration and extraction techniques, and LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS methods that identify contamination at parts per billion (ppb), the same detection levels used by the anti-doping community to test athletes.
- For each sample submitted, NSF International provides a test report detailing the analysis and whether contamination was identified.
More products from NSF International
Dietary Supplements GMP Certification
NSF International provides GMP facility audits for dietary supplements (NSF/ANSI 455-2), cosmetics and personal care products (455-3) and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs (455-4). The 455 GMP Certification qualifies your products to be sold on the shelves of all major US retailers and greatly facilitates US m...More info
NSF maintains and helped to facilitate the development of NSF/ANSI 173, the only American National Standard for testing and certifying dietary supplements. With knowledgeable staff and testing laboratories in the U.S., Europe and China, we have the expertise to evaluate the composition of dietary supplemen...More info
Certified for Sport® Certification
NSF International's Certified for Sport® program was created to meet the growing demands of athletes, coaches and all those concerned about banned substances in sports supplements. The program certifies that what is on the label is in the bottle and that the product does not contain unsafe levels of contamina...More info
Regulatory Support for Dietary Supplements
NSF's dietary supplements experts can help your company with a variety of regulatory support services which speed the process of introducing new products to the market. - Regulatory label services - GRAS (generally recognized as safe) dossiers - New dietary ingredient (NDI) notifications ...More info
Dietary Supplements Training and Education
Training is essential for maintaining high standards of quality assurance and compliance to good manufacturing practices (GMPs). GMP regulations clearly state that employees involved in manufacturing, packaging, labeling or holding of dietary supplements must be trained in their respective role in maintaining...More info
Toxicology Risk Assessments
Experienced toxicologists, chemists and microbiologists can evaluate your ingredients and products for any potential adverse health or environmental effects from naturally occurring or synthetic agents in your manufacturer’s formulations. Risk assessment typically includes an estimate of the probability of ha...More info
Products from other suppliers
Affron®. -DEPRESSION, ANXIETY AND SLEEP DISORDERS - SAFFRON EXTRACT
Solanic® 200 & 300
JOHA®- Emulsifying salts for processed cheese
Reifon® Soy Protein Crisps
Collagen Peptide with Rosehip Extract and Vitamin C
ProAtlantic - Fish Protein Hydrolysate
1-2-Tester Oat Drink
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier?
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation