Cooling System Solutions after Thermal Treatment
The FS-Rotary Cooler has been designed for food applications that have very high food safety and hygiene requirements.
- Suitable for sensitive products such as nuts, grains, seeds, mixtures, etc
- Optionally, this cooling process can also be used to enable the introduction of salt, flavors, dyes, etc for coating
|Categories||Food safety management; Processing machinery|
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America|
|End-Use Categories||Cereals & Convenience Foods & Snacks; Fruit & Vegetable; Healthy Food & Beverages; Natural And Traditional Remedies; Natural Products; Pet Food / Animal Nutrition; Sauces & Seasoning; Vegetarian / Vegan Products|
More products from KREYENBORG
Food Processing Line
FROM INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS TO A COMPLETE SYSTEM
Based on its many years of experience in plant engineering, KREYENBORG offers complete, individualized solutions for the food industry, including our FoodSafety-IRD as the core element.
Apart from the peripheral components, comprehensive support for e...
MULTIPLE PROCESSES - ONE VERSATILE MACHINE
The continuous FoodSafety-IRD is a globally recognized method for pasteurization, sterilization, roasting, coating, drying, and stock protection of food ingredients such as spices, herbs, nuts, seeds, cereals, teas, dehydrated vegetables and dried fruits in a...
Products from other suppliers
Krill oil concentrate capsules - Superba™ Boost CAPS
Goat Milk Powder - Full cream and Skimmed
BACILLUS COAGULANS UNIQUE IS -2
Natural flavors - VANIFOLIA
Sunflower, soy, rapeseed lecithin (powder and granules, conventional and organic)
Licaps® liquid-filled capsule portfolio
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier?
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation