2. Sorbic Acid.
Widely used in food, beverage, pickles, tobacco, medicine, cosmetics, agricultural products and other industries. It is also used in antiseptic, fungicide, insect preparation and synthetic rubber industry, inhibitors of molds and yeast, food fungicide, dry oil denaturant and fungicide.
More products from WEIFANG BESHINE INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO., LTD.
1. Sodium Benzoate. Mainly used as food preservatives, but also used to make drugs, dyes and so on.
2. Benzoic Acid. Mainly used in antifungal and antiseptic, used in medicine, dye carrier, plasticizer, flavor and food preservative production, also used in alkyd resin coating per...
1. Citric Acid Monohydrate/Anhydrous. Citric Acid (CA) is an important organic Acid, also known as Citric Acid, colorless crystal, often containing a molecule of crystal water, odorless, has a strong Acid taste, soluble in water. Its calcium salts are more soluble in cold water than hot water, and this p...More info
Products from other suppliers
Reifon® Soy Protein Crisps
Affron®. -DEPRESSION, ANXIETY AND SLEEP DISORDERS - SAFFRON EXTRACT
JOHA®- Emulsifying salts for processed cheese
Soluble Fish Protein Hydrolysate (SPH)
Collagen Peptide with Rosehip Extract and Vitamin C
Are you a supplier?
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation