|Categories||pH Control Agents and acidulants|
More products from WEIFANG BESHINE INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO., LTD.
1. Potassium Sorbate. As the least toxic food preservative, potassium sorbate is widely used in the food and feed processing industry, but also in cosmetics, cigarettes, resin, spices and rubber and other industries.However, it is the most widely used in food preservation and feed.
2. Sorbic Aci...
1. Sodium Benzoate. Mainly used as food preservatives, but also used to make drugs, dyes and so on.
2. Benzoic Acid. Mainly used in antifungal and antiseptic, used in medicine, dye carrier, plasticizer, flavor and food preservative production, also used in alkyd resin coating per...
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) is a white monoclinic crystal or crystalline powder with melting point on 190 ℃ -192 ℃, no smell, sour, yellowish color after long time standing. The product is easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in ether, chloroform. The aqueous solution is acidic. 5% ...More info
Amino acids are colorless crystals with a melting point of more than 200℃, much higher than that of ordinary organic compounds. Alpha amino acid has four different tastes: sour, sweet, bitter and fresh. Monosodium glutamate and glycine are the most flavorful seasoning. Amino acids are generally soluble in wat...More info
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation