Simpson Biotech Co., Ltd.
Simpson Biotech leverages a unique combination of traditional fermentation processes and modern technologies to provide solutions for health, food, and research market places.
Established in 1998 and located in Taipei, Taiwan, Simpson Biotech Co Ltd focuses on the development and commercialization of bio-fermentation of medicinal fungus as dietary supplements and the isolation of active compounds from the fungal mycelia. Simpson Biotech has developed a patented platform technology for recombinant proteins expression and purification for biosimilars and industrial enzymes.SBC has developed a cost-effective platform technology that significantly reduces the production costs of recombinant proteins, biologics, and industrial enzymes by improving their purification processes.
Taiwan's leading R&D Bio-Fermentation Company produces:
1. Fermented Antrodia cinnamomea mycelia (w/ hepatoprotective, anti-inflammative compounds patented)
2. Water soluble Chitosan (antimicrobial at 50 ppm)
3. Fermented Ginsenoside Compound-K (CK)
4. Low-molecular (~0.4Kd) hydrolyzed peptides (Soy, Collagen, Silk)
5. Enzymatic Hydrolyzed Seaweeds (Sulfated polysaccharides)
6. Recombinant Industrial enzymes.
>25 Patents issued.
|Sales markets||Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia, Australia, North America, Africa, Central/South America|
|Affiliated categories:||Flavour Enhancers |Nutrients |Preservatives More|
Our Top products
Simpson Biotech Co., Ltd offers a wide range of dietary supplements which includes ruby® mushroom. It is perfect for alcoholic hangover releasing and later on use it for food and drug intoxication. Contact us for more information.More info
Simpson Biotech Co., Ltd offers a wide range of recombinant proteins which includes LZ-8. It is a protein originally isolated from the very famous oriental medicinal fungus (Ganoderma lucidum) and can stimulate cytokines including IFN-gamma even on oral dosing. In small dosage (100 mg/kg or less) it can incre...More info
Protein G Resin
Simpson Biotech Co., Ltd offers a wide range of recombinant proteins which includes protein G resin. It is a surface protein originally found in the cell wall of the Streptococcus sp. Protein G contains three homologous domains with binding affinity to the constant region of various sources of IgGs. The album...More info
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation