Avena Foods Ltd.
Avena Foods Limited is a specialty miller of fully traceable, pure, healthy ingredients from Canadian prairie grown raw materials:
- Avena Purity Protocol oat ingredients, certified gluten-free (<5ppm) and available ready-to-eat (RTE) or ready-to-cook (RTC).
- BEST Food Ingredients: pea, bean, chickpea & lentil flours/grit, and pea hull fibers & oat hull fibers. Available gluten-free, RTE or RTC.
- Best Cooking Pulses: split peas and whole pulses.
Avena Foods ingredients are non-GMO, Kosher and organic certified. Avena is SEDEX registered, firmly anchored in strong partnerships with growers, exemplary food safety and quality systems, respectful relationships with employees and customers, and sustainable farming and milling practices.
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Asia; Australia; North America; Central America; Central/South America; East Asia (e.g., China, Japan, Korea); South America; South Asia (e.g. India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, e.t.c); South East Asia (e.g., Tailand, Philippines, Singapore, e.t.c.)|
|Primary business activity||Manufacturer: Ingredients / Additives; Raw Material Supplier|
|Affiliated categories:||Cereal / Grain Products |Emulsifiers / Lecithins |Fibres More|
Our Top products
Avena Purity Protocol Oat Ingredients
Avena Foods is the premier supplier of Purity protocol certified gluten-free (<5ppm) oat ingredients to the food and beverage industry in North America. Sustainably grown and harvested from pedigreed non-GMO seed, our pure oat ingredients are fully traceable right back to the farmer and field.
Avena BEST COOKING PULSES: Whole and Split Pulses
BEST COOKING PULSES (BCP) is known throughout the world for naturally polished high-quality green and yellow split peas, and as a trusted supplier of cleaned peas, beans, chickpeas and lentils. Taking the BEST of the prairies to the world.
At the Avena Foods Rowatt facility, we split and polish gre...
Avena BEST Pulse Flours, Cracked Pulses and Grit
BEST pulse flours, cracked pulses and grit are specialty milled from non-GMO whole, split and decorticated pulses (peas, lentils, chickpeas, and beans) using a proprietary process. Several grinds are available, with the particle size and distribution tailored to specific applications and processing equipment....More info
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier?
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation