Bretagne Commerce International
agri-food region in France
• 18 billion € sales yearly
• 1st agriculture region in France
• Agri-food annual export sales amounting 3.2 billion €
• High focus on research and innovation
• Strong competencies in packaging: 300 companies, 10,000 employees
We help you find partners in Bretagne
Bretagne Commerce International is a non-profit association of private companies located in Western France and commissioned by the Regional Council of Bretagne and the regional Chamber of Commerce to:
- assist Breton companies in their international development
- identify projects of investment in Bretagne and support foreign investors.
We provide you free confidential assistance: data collection, identification of and introduction to potential partners, proposals of lo...
|Africa; Asia; Australia; Central/South America; Eastern Europe; Middle East; North America; Western Europe
|Primary business activity
|Food Safety, Quality and Service
Our Top products
Programm for international buyers
How to find
NEW QUALITY PRODUCTS without wasting time?
1 - You are looking to find new, quality products, but don’t have a second to lose? Set up a time to meet with Bretagne Commerce International, and bring along your specifications.
2- Given our years of experience...