Egypt Expo & Convention Authority (EECA)
Egypt Expo & Convention Authority (EECA): is the sole official
authority concerned in organizing the Fairs & Exhibitions inside Egypt and
abroad; it however also grants permissions for holding such fairs and exhibitions
to the companies concerned according to the republican decree 323/1956.
(EECA) held its first Exhibition in 1961, it joined Union des Foires Internationales (UFI) in Paris in 1972, and it is a member in International Mediterranean Exhibitions and Union of Arab Exhibitions.
It is the biggest center in Egypt for holding the trade fairs and exhibitions, and located in a distinctive location, just 15 minutes from Cairo International Airport, and close to downtown.
(EECA) offers many required services to both exhibitors and visitors and to the exhibiting companies such Facilities ex: Businessmen Center, 24-hour operations room, equipped international communications center, Seminars and Conferences halls.
(EECA) undertakes the following tasks:
- Holding International Exhibition & Trade Fairs in Egypt.
- Participating in international exhibition abroad.
- Giving authorization for Egyptian companies to participate in foreign trade & exhibitions abroad.
- Promoting for Egyptian Products and opening new markets in addition to attracting foreign investment.
- Issuing authorizations to hold Exhibitions in Egypt and abroad.
|Sales markets||Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia, Australia, North America, Africa, Central/South America|
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation