Welcome to explore our full-flavoured and innovative food and beverage products from Sweden! Taste for yourself - Try Swedish!
Meet TRY SWEDISH and our Swedish innovative and creative ingredients suppliers at the official Swedish country pavilion at FiE and get a taste of our part of the world.
This year at Food Ingredients Europe, we are joined by the Swedish ingredients companies:
- Källbergs: egg-based ingredients, including powders, thickeners and other liquid products (www.kallbergs.com)
- Bakels Sweden: bakery ingredients, for both sweet and savory baking and confectionary products (www.bakelssweden.se/en)
The Try Swedish pavilion will also include the "Innovative Sweden" pantry (showroom) with the following innovative ingredient start-ups:
- Cashewmeetly: cashew-apple based cashew meat (www.cashewmeetly.se)
- Maisha Deli: plant-based butter, spread and cheese (www.maishadeli.com)
- Musselfeed: mussel meal and powder (www.musselfeed.com)
- Mycorena: fungi-based vegan protein (www.mycorena.com)
- Nordic Seafarm: seaweed-based nutrition (www.nordicseafarm.com)
- Tebrito: insect-based protein powder (www.tebrito.se)
|Primary business activity||Manufacturer: Ingredients / Additives|
|Affiliated categories:||Algae |Botanical Extracts |Egg & Egg Products More|
Our Top products
Innovative Sweden - Try Swedish
Innovative Sweden by Try Swedish is a new concept for 2021 where 6 innovative start-ups collectively will show their products under the "Swedish flag":
• Nordic Seafarm: seaweed-based nutrition • Mycorena: fungi-based vegan protein • Musselfeed: mussel meal and powder • Cashewmeetly: ...
Product development, manufacturing and sales of innovative bakery ingredients for the bakery industry.
Products: • Aromatic Emulsifiers (Jilk, Colco, Coba): the Cake Gels are specific monoglyceride-based emulsifiers (E471) with an "alpha gel phase", a sandwich structure ...
Kallbergs Industri AB
Källbergs Industri AB within the Danaeg Group, established in 1945, is the leading Nordic manufacturer of high functionality egg-based ingredients, spray-drying, and dry blend solution for a range of applications for the food industry within bakery, ready meal and health- and sport Nutrition.
Categories affiliated with Try Swedish
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier?
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation