Some of the common uses of TG enzyme are-
- Improves the texture of the meat
- Improves the meat binding
- Induces the elimination of phosphates and caseinates
- Easy slicing
- Improves the appearance of the product
- Induces the extra binding and enhances the strength
- Improves the preservation
- Improves elasticity and texture
- Facilitates easy deboning
- Facilitates bread production from damaged and low protein flour
- Improves performance of gluten free flour
- Improvement in dough appearance which lasts for longer time period
- Induces the elimination of gelatin
- Increases the cheese production
- Increases and improves texture of cheese
- Increases creaminess into fermented milk products (eg. Yogurt)
- Improves the binding in soy product
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases (added in food supplement)
- It helps in neutralization of harmful free radicals (added in food supplements)
- Anti – inflammatory and anti-ageing property used in
|Categories||Enzymes; Meat; Stabilisers and Thickeners, Binders, Texturisers|
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; Africa; Central/South America|
|End-Use Categories||Bakery; Dairy; Frozen food; Meat & meat products; Seafood|
More products from BIOVEN INGREDINETS
Amylase enzyme are a class of enzymes which catalyses the hydrolysis of starch and convert it into simple and soluble sugar molecules, mainly maltose (maltose is made of two glucose molecules). There are around 19 microbial enzymes which are classified as amylase.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Baker's yeast/Brewing yeast)
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the most widely used microbial strain all over the world since many centuries, knowingly or unknowingly. This strain has its applications in various industries like brewery, fermentation, bakery, feed, bio-remediation and many others. It is commonly known as Baker’s yeast or Bre...More info
Also known as peptidase, protease enzyme is a multifunctional enzyme with wide array of use in many industries and home chores also. It is a part of the hydrolase enzyme family which breaks down the proteins. Protease breaks the peptide bond present in the proteins and converts the protein into smaller pol...More info
Cellulose is the most abundant natural polymer on earth and cellulase catalyses the hydrolysis of this cellulose. Cellulase converts insoluble cellulose into soluble sugars. Cellulase is extensively used in textile, paper & pulp, detergent, food and leather industry.
Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme like papain with significance in medical ailment. It is extracted from the pineapple juice from its fruits,leaves and stems. Main industries where bromelain enzyme is used are - pharmaceutical, tenderization, food, detergent, cosmetics and textile. In cosmetics, brome...More info
Papain is a type of protease enzyme which breaks the peptide bonds of large proteins and converts them into smaller chains of peptides or amino acids. Papain is used mainly in the food industry as a tenderizer for the meat. It is also used in cosmetics and the toothpaste industry.
Papain is a cysteine p...