Soy Austria GmbH
Soy Austria produces
sustainable soy-based GMO-free ingredients for the global food industry.
Soy Austria is proud to have perfected the processing of soy, using every part of the bean in order to create a multifunctional portfolio of 100% natural soy food ingredients.
Soy Austria product range offers four categories:
- SOYTEXTURE in different sizes: Mince / Chunks / Slices / Flour
- SOYFULLFAT: SOYPAN / SOYSAN / SOYGRAN / SOYBRAN / SOYFLAKES
- SOYPRO Natural Concentrates range of semi-defatted soy: SOYPRO 50 / SOYPRO 50 Fine
- SOYBEANS: SOYBEANS Halved / SOYBEANS Classic / SOYBEANS Halved HP / SOYBEANS Selected
Soy Austria products also comply with the most important standards in the food industry:
- IFS certificate at the highest level
- Organic Certificate acc. EC regulation 834/2007
- Halal Certificate
- HACCP Standard
- Food Chain ID – Non-GMO Global Standard
- Proterra (Social Responsibility and Environmental Sustainability)
- Kosher Certificate
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America|
|Primary business activity||Manufacturer: Ingredients / Additives|
|Affiliated categories:||Cereal / Grain Products |Dairy Replacement |Functional Food More|
Our Top products
SOYTEXTURE: Mince / Chunks / Slices / Flour
Within our SOYTEXTURE product line, we have attained new heights in terms of creating 100% natural soy texturates on the basis of our gently pressed, semi-defatted soy flours. Produced without any additives and auxiliaries SOYTEXTURE represents the highest grade of naturality within the&nb...More info
SOYFULLFAT: Soy flours, brans, grains and flakes
product range are processed under the strictest quality regime and by using
state-of-the-art technology in order to meet the growing demands of the
bakery and food industry.
• SOYPAN: Enzyme-active full-fat soy flour • SOYGRAN: Roasted full-fat soy...
SOYPRO: Natural Concentrates range of semi-defatted soy
Only 100% natural soy originating from the EU is used in our product
range. Moreover, we mechanically press our soy instead of using hexane
solvent extraction for defatting – a process used by many of our
Our SOYPRO 50 Natural Concentrates and their wide ra...
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier?
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation