NATURAL BLENDS WITH ROSEMARY AND GREEN TEA EXTRACTS
The combination of rosemary and green tea extracts provide many advantages over single-ingredient antioxidant solutions:
- The combination of water and oil soluble ingredients gives a stronger protection of the entire food matrix.
- Due to milder, more balanced flavour characteristics of the blend higher application rates can be used compared to single ingredients. For example, the addition of high levels of rosemary extract or green tea extract alone may negatively affect the flavour profile of meat.
- The catechins in green tea extract are known for their potential to act as an iron chelator, suppressing the pro-oxidant iron that can be released from the hemoglobin during the production of ground meat.
More products from Kemin Food Technologies
One-stop solution to preserve meat colour, flavour and safety
NaturCEASE Dry is a powerful combination of buffered vinegar and natural plant extracts. The food safety ingredient protects processed meat products against meat spoilage. As an additional benefit, the clean label blend helps to maintain a bright red colour and fresh flavor.
A clean lab...
The Kemin line of food safety solutions is based upon buffered vinegar technology. As microbial spoilage determines shelf life, the label-friendly ingredients are designed to protect processed meat, poultry, and fish products from spoilage bacteria, leading to shelf-life extension. The unique ingredient ...More info
Products from other suppliers
Reifon® Soy Protein Crisps
Affron®. -DEPRESSION, ANXIETY AND SLEEP DISORDERS - SAFFRON EXTRACT
JOHA®- Emulsifying salts for processed cheese
COLFLO® 67 starch
Solanic® 200 & 300
Sunflower, soy, rapeseed lecithin (powder and granules, conventional and organic)
Whipping Cream Powder
Are you a supplier?
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation