Sodium Acid Pyro Phosphate [E450(i)]
- In Cakes, pastries, donuts, crackers and pies, Pizza breads as a slow acting leavening agent
- Scalding Agent, chelating agent etc.In Noodles to control stickiness and cooking time
- In Double Acting Baking Powder
- Improves shelf life to refrigerated doughs and batters.
- Inhibits darkening of frozen hash browns, French fries and other potato products.
- Maintains colour and reduce purge during retorting in canned seafoods.
- Used in Flavoured milk and in cured/canned meats & sausages
|Categories||Antioxidant; Dough Strengtheners and Conditioners; Leavening Agents|
More products from Vijay Enterprises
Mono Acid Calcium Phosphate [E341(i)]
Also known as Acid Calcium Phosphate, MACP, ACP, MCP etc. Applications:
Sodium Aluminium Sulphate [E521]
Also known as Aluminum Sodium Sulfate, Soda Alum, SAS etc. Applications:
Tri Calcium Phosphate [341(iii)]
It is also known as tribasic calcium phosphate, tri-calcium orthophosphate, precipitated calcium phosphate, TCP, bone phosphate of lime (BPL) Applications:
Di Calcium Phosphate [E341(ii)]
Also known as Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, DCP etc. Introduction
Sodium Aluminium Phosphate [E341]
Available in both Acidic and Basic Variants (depending on end-applications) Applications
- Acidic sodium aluminium phosphates as leavening agents for baking powders. It is used as slow acting leavening agent.
- Basic sodium aluminium phosphates in cheese making
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation