Librifoam®: new outstanding anti-foaming solutions from Cambridge Commodities15 May 2021
Librifoam® is a highly effective silicone-based antifoam emulsion which has been developed for food use as a processing aid in the food industry. Cambridge Commodities’ Silicone Antifoam Librifoam® is recommended for a wide variety of aqueous processes and products across the sports nutrition, health & wellbeing, and food & beverage industries.
Librifoam® has an exceptionally broad range of applications such as:
- Evaporation and dehydration of foodstuffs
- Powder blends
- Water treatment
This product has been created to help you raise your manufacturing efficiencies alongside saving you costs. By controlling and reducing the level of foam in your product, through only mild agitation to disperse it completely in the foaming system, Librifoam® can drastically enhance your performance of production processes.
For more information on how to utilise Librifoam® for your product development needs. Choose from the below:
Are you a supplier?
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation