Oleoresins are the concentrated liquid form of raw materials. They are obtained by solvent extraction followed by removal of the solvent. It contains the volatile as well as non-volatile constituents. Kancor reproduces the character of the respective raw materials fully.
Oleoresins can replace whole/ground spices without impairing any flavour and aroma characteristics. Kancor’s spice Oleoresins are versatile products that can be used in their existing form or blended with natural spices to act as a base for a variety of seasonings, flavours and perfumes.
1) Consistency in flavour2) Convenient to use3) Customisable4) Longer shelf life5) Low microbial load compared to raw/ground spice
1) Black Pepper Oleoresin2) Black Pepper Oleoresin Decolourised3) Capsicum Oleoresin4) Capsicum Oleoresin Decolourised5) Cardamom Oleoresin (Elletaria cardamom (L) Maton)6) Cassia Oleoresin7) Celery Oleoresin8) Cumin Oleoresin9) Clove (Eugenia caryophyllata) Oleoresin10) Coriander Oleoresin11) Dill Seed Oleoresin12) Fenugreek Oleoresin13) Garlic Oleoresin14) Ginger Oleoresin15) Mace Oleoresin16) Mustard Oleoresin17) Nutmeg Oleoresin18) Paprika Oleoresin19) Paprika Oleoresin Deodorised20) Turmeric Oleoresin21) Turmeric Oleoresin Deodorised22) White Pepper Oleoresin23) Curcumin 95%24) Piperine Powder
Meat, Flavours, sauces, condiments, seasonings, beverages, bakery, confectionery, pharma & nutraceuticals.
|Categories||Colours; Flavour Enhancers; Flavours and Spices|
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America|
|Selling Points||Brand Name; Convenience; Halal Ingredients; Kosher Ingredients; Natural Ingredients; Product Features; Product Performance; Prompt Delivery; Quality Service; Sustainability|
More products from Kancor Ingredients Limited
NATURAL COLOURS - KANCOLOR
Kancor colours the world’s leading food and beverage brands, keeping them appetising, vibrant and natural. The colour of food and beverages is a prelude to nutrition and good taste. A product that is not attractive to look at might never get tasted, making colour critical to product perception.
Asafoetida is the dried latex exuded from the taproot of several species of Ferula, a herb that grows in mountainous regions. It is a flavour enhancer that is widely used in Indian cuisine to harmonise sweet, sour, salty and spicy components in food. Asafoetida increases salivation, resulting in better s...More info
Cocoa plays major role in the flavour industry. Research has proven that cocoa is full of wholesome goodness – a bunch of anti-oxidants, a pinch of polyphenols and plenty of anti-carcinogens. Kancor’s cocoa extracts are made from specially selected parts of cocoa, extracted and concentrated under vacuum. This...More info
Kancor’s Essential Oils exhibits the characteristic aroma of the raw materials used.
Essential Oils are aromatic, volatile liquids that are steam/hydro distilled from plant parts like seeds, flowers, fruits, stems, bark, roots, leaves and more. They are highly concentrated, requiring large volumes ...
Kancor’s access to freshly harvested blooms of exceptional quality, coupled with sophisticated processing technology delivers a range of top of the line floral extracts. Kancor’s floral extracts enhance fragrance delivery in the end product and have a wide scope of application in cosmetics, aro...More info
GRANULATED OLEORESIN - GranOR
Kancor’s proprietary delivery platform, GranOR, delivers essential oils, oleoresins and natural food colours in a free-flowing granular format. It also adds a crunchy texture to the food matrix. The homogenous granular shape of GranOR gives a free-flowing property to the product.
This product i...
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation