Taiwan Biotechnology Industry Alliance
Taiwan Biotechnology Industry Alliance strives to strengthen the cooperation between the biotechnology firms and academic mechanism, and integration the resource of industry, academic, and research units for promoting and accelerating the development of Taiwan biotechnology industry. The main objectives are:
1. To help the bio-firms to develop the new technology plan.
2. To assist the industry to expand overseas markets; to create the high-quality brand; and to enhance the core competence of biotechnology field.
|Sales markets||Asia; East Asia (e.g., China, Japan, Korea); South Asia (e.g. India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, e.t.c); South East Asia (e.g., Tailand, Philippines, Singapore, e.t.c.)|
|Primary business activity||Food Safety, Quality and Service|
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier?
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation