2. To help Suppress colorectal cancer, cardiovascular disease,
3. To help Suppress chronic inflammation, gastric mucosal disorders (peptic ulcer),
4. To help Suppress eye inflammation (uveitis) and liver failure.
|Details||Chokeberry (Aronia melanocarpa) is one of the shrubs that invades mesic sand prairies, sometimes forming its own 'shrub prairie, which is also called black chokeberry. Black Chokeberry has attracted scientific interest due to its deep purple, almost black pigmentation that arises from dense contents of phenolic phytochemicals, especially anthocyanins. Total anthocyanin content in chokeberries is 1480 mg per 100 g of fresh berries, and proanthocyanidin concentration is 664 mg per 100 g. Both values are among the highest measured in plants to date.
Analysis of anthocyanins in chokeberries has identified the following individual chemicals (among hundreds known to exist in the plant kingdom): cyanidin-3-galactoside, epicatechin, caffeic acid, quercetin, delphinidin, petunidin, pelargonidin, peonidin and malvidin. All these are members of the flavonoid category of antioxidant phenolics.
Chokeberries' rich antioxidant content may be beneficial as a dietary preventative for reducing the ris
More products from Baoji Oasier Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.
Anthocyanidins 25% UV
Anthocyanins/Anthocyanosides 36% HPLC
Anthocyanidins 10%25% UV
1. Strong natural anti-oxidant.
2. Suppressing cancer cells.
3. Suppress human colon or colorectal cancers.
Cinnamon extract reduces risk of diabetes and heart disease
A recent study headed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has identified a link between cinnamon intake and reduced risk of diabetes and heart disease. According to the research, water-soluble cinnamon extract, which is high in antioxida...
Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon L.) possess natural astringency, it contain PACs that prevent the adhesion of bacteria to the lining of the urinary tract. Cranberry Extract is also used for the prevention stomach ulcers and dental diseases.
5%~50% Proanthocyanidin by UV...
1. Treatment for H1N1 flu.
2. Help protect healthy cells and inactivate infectious viruses
3. Ward off flu infections quickly.
4. Help when treatment for cancer and AIDS.
5. Strong natural antioxidant
6. Diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-catarrhal
Garlic (Allium sativa), is a plant with long, flat grasslike leaves and a papery hood around the flowers. The stalk rises directly from the flower bulb, which is the part of the plant used as food and medicine. The bulb is made up of many smaller bulbs covered with a papery skin known as cloves.
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation