A recent study headed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has identified a link between cinnamon intake and reduced risk of diabetes and heart disease. According to the research, water-soluble cinnamon extract, which is high in antioxidants, helps to decrease glucose levels in the blood as well as reduce oxidative stress in the body.
95%MHCP(methylhydroxy chalcone polymer)
1. Diabetes and blood sugar control benefit
2. Reduces Blood Sugar and Cholesterol Levels
3. Reduces risk of diabetes and heart disease
4. Polyphenols from cinnamon improve insulin sensitivity.
5. MHCP from cinnamon more effective than insulin
6. Liver health
More products from Baoji Oasier Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.
Anthocyanidins 25% UV
Anthocyanins/Anthocyanosides 36% HPLC
Anthocyanidins 10%25% UV
1. Strong natural anti-oxidant.
2. Suppressing cancer cells.
3. Suppress human colon or colorectal cancers.
Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon L.) possess natural astringency, it contain PACs that prevent the adhesion of bacteria to the lining of the urinary tract. Cranberry Extract is also used for the prevention stomach ulcers and dental diseases.
5%~50% Proanthocyanidin by UV...
1. Treatment for H1N1 flu.
2. Help protect healthy cells and inactivate infectious viruses
3. Ward off flu infections quickly.
4. Help when treatment for cancer and AIDS.
5. Strong natural antioxidant
6. Diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-catarrhal
Garlic (Allium sativa), is a plant with long, flat grasslike leaves and a papery hood around the flowers. The stalk rises directly from the flower bulb, which is the part of the plant used as food and medicine. The bulb is made up of many smaller bulbs covered with a papery skin known as cloves.
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation