Register

Please register so we can remember your preferences, like your favourite suppliers and preferred news & events.


Supplier Login



New user? Register as a supplier


Forgot password?


My Account

Latest News in the food Industry

Dairy

First Milk profits rise

First Milk profits rise

16 Dec 2016

First Milk has released its financial results for the six months to 30 September 2016.Operating profits were up to £9.2 million (vs. £1.2m in the prior year) and profits before tax were up to £6.8 million (vs. a loss of £2.4m in the prior year).

Read more 
Fonterra raises forecast Farmgate Milk Price

Fonterra raises forecast Farmgate Milk Price

22 Nov 2016

Fonterra has increased its 2016/17 forecast Farmgate Milk Price by 75 cents to NZ$6.00 per kgMS, making the forecast total payout available to farmers $6.50 to $6.60 before retentions.

Read more 
DSM intros yogurt cultures

DSM intros yogurt cultures

11 Nov 2016

DSM has introduced a new range of freeze-dried cultures for set yogurt formats. The new Delvo cultures are said to allow for more texture and flavour variations in set yogurts and result in reduced levels of liquid whey over shelf life.

Read more 
Müller to invest £60m, close location

Müller to invest £60m, close location

10 Nov 2016

Proposals designed to secure a sustainable future for Britain’s biggest fresh milk and ingredients business have been confirmed by Müller Milk & Ingredients (MMI), involvomg an investment of £60million.

Read more 
Agropur launches dairy innovation competition

Agropur launches dairy innovation competition

10 Nov 2016

Canada’s Agropur Cooperative, in partnership with the Quartier de l’innovation de Montréal, AgBioCentre and NineSigma, launched Inno Challenge, an initiative to create new dairy products through open innovation.

Read more 
Cheese snacks are an opportunity

Cheese snacks are an opportunity

3 Nov 2016

Reinventing cheese as a naturally-healthier snack is the biggest growth opportunity for dairy companies, according to New Nutrition Business in its new report, 10 Key Trends in the Business of Dairy Nutrition.

Read more 
Chr. Hansen launches cheese coagulant

Chr. Hansen launches cheese coagulant

2 Nov 2016

Chr. Hansen has launched a new coagulant - CHY-MAX Special – which it describes as a true game changer for soft cheese manufacturers and the food service sector by eliminating undesired bitter notes developing throughout shelf life.

Read more 
Fonterra gets milk lipids award

Fonterra gets milk lipids award

31 Oct 2016

Fonterra’s research and development team has received an innovation award for their work in milk lipids and their role in supporting the nutritional value of maternal and paediatric nutritional products.

Read more 
Bel gets 65% of MOM

Bel gets 65% of MOM

26 Oct 2016

The Bel Group is to acquire a majority 65% shareholding in the MOM Group from LBO France in a deal valuing MOM at €850 million. MOM’s management will hold the remaining 35% of ordinary shares.

Read more 
First Milk sells CNP

First Milk sells CNP

26 Oct 2016

Following the completion of a full strategy review, First Milk – a UK company owned by British family farms - has agreed to sell its CNP Professional sports nutrition business based in Manchester to The Protein Partners.

Read more 
Gerber adds prebiotics

Gerber adds prebiotics

18 Oct 2016

Early childhood nutrition company Gerber has announced a line of infant formulas with probiotics, making it, says the company, the only brand to offer probiotics in all milk-based powder formulas.

Read more 
DSM reduces ripening time

DSM reduces ripening time

18 Oct 2016

DSM has extended its range of continental cheese solutions with DelvoCheese CT-Taste, which is said to enable producers of continental cheeses to halve the ripening time of their cheese.

Read more 

Are you a supplier? Here's what we can do for you

Register now